Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

The fuck...

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Redrawing every single cartoon listed above is such a task i could not imagine to accomplish even if i had Cartman's mom. You have no life, but this is newgrounds so consider it as a compliment.
I love all the cartoons and artists listed above, i've seen all the toons listed. For 8 days of work you deserve 10/10, 5/5, 9001/9000, etc.
+1 Ditto.

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Very nice

I enjoyed the whole game; even tho it is short i still love the concept, the little 'dry humor' cutscenes, and overall the animation isn't half bad. I played the second game, and since i never read the author comments first i played until the end without any knowledge of a prequel. If only i used GoDaddy to register GoDaddy, i would of owned GoDaddy.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yes, don't worry about it.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Small yet fun

Even tho the game was pretty short it was still funny and the graphics were not half bad (even tho its a stickfigure thing). I would of gave this 10/10 if there were a bit more options (like death by a giant wangus).

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Awesome game. I got all medals within 10 minutes but still pretty fun game.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

I cant actully give a rating, but when i press the Play button (the second one) nothing happens. Wtf?

Hit meets Ler Hit meets Ler

But yeah nice beat to it. I like it, though i dont understand wat is being said of course, lol.

P.S. - First time im a first review :D

HarraH responds:

Glad you make anjoy

de_technie de_technie

pure awesomeness.
first review :-P

Runescape -- Wildwood Runescape -- Wildwood

rs ftw
of course, CS:S and 1.6 come before rs... duh. if you dont know that get to it mate.
gunz the duel comes after
:-O i still play it. yeah.
runescape lvl OVER 9000! lol no only 42. been playing 2 years did nothing but sit there and talk. also i am 99 mage and no, i am not on another book. yeah, still basic.
:-| cant add me. dont want you to. if you really want to add gtfo29939123123981293891238over9000ch aractershaxorLOL:-O:-Pgtfojagix:D

Annika Annika

Please create a render

This is probably the best anime drawing i have seen in a long, long time.
I would love a render of this chick tho