View Profile halonaruto

76 Movie Reviews

What

The fuck...

Amazing

Redrawing every single cartoon listed above is such a task i could not imagine to accomplish even if i had Cartman's mom. You have no life, but this is newgrounds so consider it as a compliment.
I love all the cartoons and artists listed above, i've seen all the toons listed. For 8 days of work you deserve 10/10, 5/5, 9001/9000, etc.
+1 Ditto.

Very nice

I enjoyed the whole game; even tho it is short i still love the concept, the little 'dry humor' cutscenes, and overall the animation isn't half bad. I played the second game, and since i never read the author comments first i played until the end without any knowledge of a prequel. If only i used GoDaddy to register GoDaddy, i would of owned GoDaddy.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yes, don't worry about it.

14 Game Reviews

Small yet fun

Even tho the game was pretty short it was still funny and the graphics were not half bad (even tho its a stickfigure thing). I would of gave this 10/10 if there were a bit more options (like death by a giant wangus).

Hilarious!

Awesome game. I got all medals within 10 minutes but still pretty fun game.

Wtf

I cant actully give a rating, but when i press the Play button (the second one) nothing happens. Wtf?

8 Audio Reviews

Nice

But yeah nice beat to it. I like it, though i dont understand wat is being said of course, lol.

P.S. - First time im a first review :D

HarraH responds:

Glad you make anjoy

ROCK AND LOAD!

pure awesomeness.
first review :-P

lol

rs ftw
of course, CS:S and 1.6 come before rs... duh. if you dont know that get to it mate.
gunz the duel comes after
:-O i still play it. yeah.
runescape lvl OVER 9000! lol no only 42. been playing 2 years did nothing but sit there and talk. also i am 99 mage and no, i am not on another book. yeah, still basic.
:-| cant add me. dont want you to. if you really want to add gtfo29939123123981293891238over9000ch aractershaxorLOL:-O:-Pgtfojagix:D

1 Art Review

Please create a render

This is probably the best anime drawing i have seen in a long, long time.
I would love a render of this chick tho

Leroy Sham @halonaruto