View Profile halonaruto

70 Movie Reviews

What

The fuck...

Very nice

I enjoyed the whole game; even tho it is short i still love the concept, the little 'dry humor' cutscenes, and overall the animation isn't half bad. I played the second game, and since i never read the author comments first i played until the end without any knowledge of a prequel. If only i used GoDaddy to register GoDaddy, i would of owned GoDaddy.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yes, don't worry about it.

Hilarious

Very funny and original!
What is the music called when the guy slices the two hand shakers?

Kieran-s responds:

Handshake by MGMT, and thanks!

14 Game Reviews

Small yet fun

Even tho the game was pretty short it was still funny and the graphics were not half bad (even tho its a stickfigure thing). I would of gave this 10/10 if there were a bit more options (like death by a giant wangus).

Hilarious!

Awesome game. I got all medals within 10 minutes but still pretty fun game.

Wtf

I cant actully give a rating, but when i press the Play button (the second one) nothing happens. Wtf?

7 Audio Reviews

Nice

But yeah nice beat to it. I like it, though i dont understand wat is being said of course, lol.

P.S. - First time im a first review :D

HarraH responds:

Glad you make anjoy

ROCK AND LOAD!

pure awesomeness.
first review :-P

lol

rs ftw
of course, CS:S and 1.6 come before rs... duh. if you dont know that get to it mate.
gunz the duel comes after
:-O i still play it. yeah.
runescape lvl OVER 9000! lol no only 42. been playing 2 years did nothing but sit there and talk. also i am 99 mage and no, i am not on another book. yeah, still basic.
:-| cant add me. dont want you to. if you really want to add gtfo29939123123981293891238over9000ch aractershaxorLOL:-O:-Pgtfojagix:D

1 Art Review

Please create a render

This is probably the best anime drawing i have seen in a long, long time.
I would love a render of this chick tho

Leroy Sham @halonaruto