Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

What

The fuck...

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Amazing

Redrawing every single cartoon listed above is such a task i could not imagine to accomplish even if i had Cartman's mom. You have no life, but this is newgrounds so consider it as a compliment.
I love all the cartoons and artists listed above, i've seen all the toons listed. For 8 days of work you deserve 10/10, 5/5, 9001/9000, etc.
+1 Ditto.

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Very nice

I enjoyed the whole game; even tho it is short i still love the concept, the little 'dry humor' cutscenes, and overall the animation isn't half bad. I played the second game, and since i never read the author comments first i played until the end without any knowledge of a prequel. If only i used GoDaddy to register GoDaddy, i would of owned GoDaddy.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yes, don't worry about it.

Blisterine+ Short Blisterine+ Short

Hilarious

Very funny and original!
What is the music called when the guy slices the two hand shakers?

Kieran-s responds:

Handshake by MGMT, and thanks!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

TRUE

DOUBLE TRUE!

T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

i like it

this should of been the first one tho, the whole series made no sense what so ever until this.

Blinklife: Social Addicts Blinklife: Social Addicts

Wow

Hilarious.
Is it just me, or when brits do voice overs for totally retarded true facts it becomes funny?

Darth Vulgar Darth Vulgar

So i said to him

...is that Darth Vader's left ball floating in space?

T E T R I S ' D 3 T E T R I S ' D 3

i dont know

I don't know; this one didn't really tingle my senses. I liked the previous 2 but this one is sort of different. Its shorter, its plainer, its less exciting, and everything seemed a bit too "easy" for the main character to beat. I feel like this flash was simply made to release a third one with barley any work. I like the music, but still i feel like you rushed a bit too much on this one.

cobra0528 responds:

Sorry you didn't like it that much. It was actually longer than the other 2 though. I don't know what to say about the simplicity of it for the character. My reason for the third one was limited to the fact that the series needed a conclusion, but by no means was it barely any work. There was a lot more that I wanted to do with this one, but when it came down to putting it together I just couldn't pull it off. Things always look exponentially better in my head than the final product.

ICOK - Modern Lolfare ICOK - Modern Lolfare

+10G

Achievement Unlocked:
Watch a witty flash about MW2 on a network with an XBOX360.
+10G.