Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Small yet fun

Even tho the game was pretty short it was still funny and the graphics were not half bad (even tho its a stickfigure thing). I would of gave this 10/10 if there were a bit more options (like death by a giant wangus).

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Hilarious!

Awesome game. I got all medals within 10 minutes but still pretty fun game.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Wtf

I cant actully give a rating, but when i press the Play button (the second one) nothing happens. Wtf?

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Awesome

This game is a masterpiece. The game engine is far more advance then any engine i have ever saw. This engine is even better then, yes better then, GTA 1, 2, and 3!!! In my opinion of course. The graphics are nice. The file size tho is, meh, a little big. But no complaining for a great game.
Graphics: 10/10
Game Engine: 10/10
Storyline: 10/10
Overall: 10/10
Favorited. Review up in news section and blog.
Here is a bug i found: I got stormed by ninjas and had basic and the second type turrets. They did not get targeted. Also infantry also sometimes gets that. Never got resolved.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Good game

This is a very good game. But why not release it for a PC? For god sacks we are on a PC right now!!!

TTA Game Tribute I TTA Game Tribute I

Meh its ok

Its ok but the graphics, sound, and game engine were terrible.
You should contact Kirb and you two should team up to make the game.

Graphics: 4/10
Sound: 8/10
Game Engine: 5/10
Final Rating: 7/10

Score Vote: 4/5.

Sift Heads 4 Sift Heads 4

in my opinion, best sift heads till date

simply pure awesomeness. :D

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

hehe

completed in 7 days, got a best time of 9:32, 4792 best elevation (lol i think thats the end i reached like top of space). Most money is round is 572 - a total of 178k. All upgrades reached. Finished with 67321.32.

Im the best here ^^ lol awesome game make more like this!

Besieged Besieged